- The information provided by Secured Digital Commodities Pty Ltd (the “Company”) contained on https://www.securedigitalcommodities.com website (the “Service”) is for general information and educational purposes only.
- The Company makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Service.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any error or omission in respect of the Service.
- The Service does not carry, and should not be taken as implying, any guarantee regarding the future performance of the Company.
- The Service contains general information only and does not constitute (and should not be taken as constituting) investment advice of any kind.
- The Service is not a disclosure document or, therefore, a prospectus and is provided solely for information purposes for persons qualifying as sophisticated within the meaning specified in the Corporations Act.
- It is for any interested person to make all appropriate enquiries and, generally, to perform all relevant due diligence investigations, as it may think fit, and to rely solely on his, her or its own judgment in relation to the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the Service at any time without notice as it may think fit.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service.